Before you start
Keep the serving plates in the oven at the lowest setting so they are warm when you serve.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, then sauté 2-3 min, with stirring, until the onion softens, paying attention not to let the garlic burn.
- Add the veggie ground, curry, other spices, and grated ginger. Cook 1 min.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, and water. Mix well. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer 30 min, or until the potatoes are done. Add water if necessary to maintain a moist environment.
- Stir in the peas and cook an additional 5 min Adjust the seasoning, then serve on the warmed plates.
Nutrition Facts Table
per 1 serving (390g)
% Daily Value
ClaimsThis recipe is :
- Diet-related health claims :
- Excellent source of :
- Fibre, Iron, Manganese, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K
- Good source of :
- Calcium, Folacin, Magnesium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin E
- Source of :
- Copper, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Vitamin B2, Zinc
- Low :
- Calories, Fat, Saturated Fat
- Free :
- Added Sugar, Cholesterol, Trans Fat
15% to 25% savings from one merchant to another. Imagine how much you could save on a full grocery cart!
Subscribe to our PLUS or PREMIUM plans and save $150/month* on your groceries.I want to maximize my savings * Based on an average-sized household of 2.5 people
Leave a review
Top ReviewsView All Reviews
Hétoum M.november 01, 2018 | I would make this recipe again
Good recipe, but needed to add much more water, doubled the tomatoes, and increased cooking time